Employer Sponsored Visas

If you are a skilled worker from overseas, Australia offers a range of Employer Nominated Visa options which enable you to gain employment where there is a skilled shortage. The most common Employer Nominated visa type is the 482 Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) visa, Employer Nominated visas also include the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Subclass 186 visa, The Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional), and others such as the Subclass 407 Training Visa

General Skilled Migration

The Australian Skilled Migration Program targets people who are under 45 years of age who are qualified, skilled, good English speaking applicants who are looking for a life changing opportunity in Australia. Included in this program are permanent residency (migration) visas with unrestricted work rights and regional temporary visas.

Partner Visas

Partner or Spouse visas allow an Australian citizen, permanent resident and eligible New Zealand citizens to sponsor their partners (spouses, fiancé, de-facto or interdependent partner) to migrate to Australia.

Parent Visas

The parent migration program enables Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens to sponsor their parents to migrate to Australia. Various criteria applies. There are several parent visa's to choose from, we highly recommend a consultation for this visa pathway.

Student Visas

A student visa enables overseas students to come to Australia to undertake full-time study in registered courses. Depending on the course studied, the resulting occupation the course is relevant to may or may not be on the permanent residence occupation lists.

Visitor Visas

There are a number of visitor visa options available for people wishing to visit Australia for tourism purposes or to visit family or friends in Australia. Celtic Migration Services can assist you with the application process.